There are a few steps you have to take before you can go to the laundromat.
- Slowly come to know that you are out of clothes
- Realize that your apartment doesn’t have an in house washer and dryer
- Then remember the one at your complex is almost $2 a load for washing and drying
- Scramble around looking for all of your clothes
- Almost forget to grab your work uniforms
- Get in your car with at least 4 loads of laundry
- Get all the way to the laundromat
- Walk in hauling ALL of your clothes because you don’t want to make two trips
- Smack your forehead because you don’t have quarters
- Get $20 worth of quarters
- Find a good washer and take them all up with only your clothes
- Pay $2 and Wait 30-60 minutes
- Try to find a big dryer for all of your clothes.
- Pay $2 and wait for another 30-60 minutes
- Take your clothes, load them in the car, go home and be happy that you have clean clothes
P.S you forget to check to make sure you got all your clothes. Say goodbye to that favorite pair of socks.
Find me on Instagram @amandaswritelife