Last time, I taught you how to start a website. Now, we are going to make some money. There are so many people I know that are always trying to come up with a quick and easy dollar. Well, I hate to tell you this, but money is not earned by watching videos on an app or walking around all day. Oh wait, it can be!
I have a few friends that have showed me a few apps that really work when it comes to earning “money” for free and with hardly any work. The currencies that are actually earned on these apps are points or steps that can be redeemed for gift cards or PayPal credit. Below I will list five apps that will earn you these points so you are one step closer to a payday. I will also leave a link to each app below as well.
Apps That Pay You Real Money
- The Panel App will pay you in points for just going about the day as long as you leave the location on in the background. There are sweepstakes to win prizes, or you can save up your points for gift cards.
- SweatCoin is an app that has gained a lot more popular users since it has become warmer weather. This app will keep track of your steps as long as you leave it open. You can redeem your steps for gift cards, and in the near future, cash.
- How annoying are all those ads you always see? Get paid for viewing them with AdSwapper! This app gives you points for every ad you see, and you redeem the points for gift cards. (Only 500 points to check out!)
- The next app on the list is 1Q. This is a new app, and all you have to do is answer a few questions. You will make 0.25 or 0.50 per question, and it is cashed out right into your PayPal accounts.
- How often do we watch videos on our phones? Get paid to watch videos with AppTrailers! This app will give you points for playing trivia games and watching videos. Use my code c6eab3ec for at least 1,000 bonus points when signing up.
These are just a few apps that will make you money.
I will note that if your hope is to get rich off of these apps, you will be disappointed. There is no get rich quick scheme in this world. These are meant to give you something to do. That’s all for today, and I hope you liked this article.