This month is February. It’s time for romance, couples, and singles with crushes to feel love in the air all month long. Valentine’s Day is just around the corner. The 14th is special to a lot of people so here are 14 cute date ideas for that special boy, girl, or person in your life. These Valentine date ideas are just a few of the ones that I personally love. If all else fails, you can always try out February’s goal for the year from my other post!
14 Valentine Date Ideas
- Make dinner for a picnic at night and go ride around until you find the perfect spot for you and your person to enjoy the night.
- Stay inside and do dinner or a meal in bed, just watching all the shows that you two love together, having a chill no pressure date.
- Go to a real- live movie store, pick out a movie together then pop homemade popcorn at home.
- Build something together, and try not to get angry when it doesn’t work.
- Try canoeing for the first time!
- Look for a place to go camping and then set it up!
- See if there is a place to go hiking!
- Make memories by fishing and see who can get the biggest fish!
- Find the best happy hours in town and make the appetizers your meal.
- Get some thrift store tennis rackets and go to your city’s free courts.
- Go to the neighborhood pool and swim around and play like you were a kid again.
- Fly kites in the park. Maybe see who can fly his or her kite higher!
- Test drive an expensive car because everyone should be able to drive an expensive car once in life.
- Make a new recipe from scratch together, or try it separately and see who is the better cook!
Which Valentine Date Will You Pick?
Personally, I am single for this holiday,but I would love to go on the dates listed here.