You may be going through life wondering if anyone cares about you. No one deserves to go through life wondering if they matter to anyone because there will always be at least one person out there that loves you no matter your faults or the negative things you may have done. You may be sitting in your room breaking down at night wondering why you are still here even though all you want to do is disappear. Remember how important to someone you are even if you don’t know it.
There is a reason you are here, and you have a purpose. Everyone matters in some way to someone, and you always will even if you do not see it. You are important even at your lowest moments. Life goes on no matter how bad it gets.
Here are 13 Things You Need To Hear.
1. You are so much more than you know. For every person that has something negative to say, there are a thousand reasons why they are wrong. One negative opinion doesn’t make you a horrible person.
2. Your self-worth does not belong in the hands of people that do not know what you have gone through. You are so much stronger than anyone knows, even yourself. Life can throw curve balls all the time, what matters is how you see them.
3. All of those people that make rude comments about you or just belittle you for no reason don’t matter. In a few years, you won’t even remember their names. They have their own insecurities about themselves.
Life isn’t easy.
4. Those people that act like they are better than you are hurting inside. They do not have a better way of coping with their pain, and you are not to listen to a word they say. Coping is different for everyone, and while that doesn’t excuse their behavior, it helps you understand them more.
5. If people make fun of you for being different, do not let them bother you in any way. They are simply afraid to be the person they are meant to be. One day they too will learn that other people’s thoughts on you do not matter. People are afraid to be themselves, and they should be, it is scary.
6. There is no one on this planet just like you. We are all made different, and we all have different strengths. Go find your strength and embrace who you really are inside.
7. Do not be afraid of judgment from anyone. You matter and if you are interested in something, it matters as well. Friends may find you along the way. Lots of people have lots of interests, and sometimes all it takes is saying hello.
8. Society has taught us to rely on other people for our happiness, and that to be single is to be alone and not wanted. It is okay to be on your own for a while. Find Happiness in yourself. When you love you, someone else will be able to love you as you deserve.
You are more Important than you know.
9. It is okay for you to cut people out of your life. You do not need to keep everyone in your life if you do not want to do so. Some people are in your life to teach you who you deserve to surround yourself with in life.
10. Negative people are not meant to stay with you forever. Everyone you meet is either a lesson or a blessing to you. It is up to you to decide which is which. Life is not black and white, and people aren’t either. Not everyone should be important to you.
11. If you find something that makes you happy, do not stop doing it no matter other people’s thoughts of it. It is your life, not theirs. Happiness is rare. If you find something that makes you happy, do it.
12. One bad day does not make it a bad life, just a bad day. Try to find happiness in everything you do. You will be much more positive after doing that. Bad days will happen no matter who you are. Just don’t let them run your life.
13. No matter the circumstances you are going through, you matter. You are worth it and important, and you always will be. Say those few sentences every day until you believe them. It works.